What's NewAbout the service ...
Welcome to the new Collectibles Database Website!
There are many new things to see and try ... new features, new navigation, new pages, new services! Lots of great stuff! To help you navigate the changes, here is a list of some of the biggest changes. If a tutorial is available, one is listed after the description.
UPLOAD YOUR OWN IMAGES - NEW!
Customers with inventory accounts can now have the ability to upload their own images in addition to our stock image, or in place of it.
FAQ: ADDING OWN IMAGES
ABILITY TO CUSTOMIZE FIELDS - NEW!
When entering an item into your inventory, the ability to customize the item's TITLE, CATEGORY and THEME is now available.
FAQ: CUSTOMIZING FIELDS
SALES BOARD - NEW!
Buying, selling and trading with other Collectors is always the best secondary market experience. With the addition of the Sales Board to our site, we're hoping to create a fun and safe environment for Collectors to do just that!
To start listing items, you must have an active inventory account with us, as well as the Sales Board add-on feature. To browse items for sale, simply navigate to the SALES BOARD menu and choose which collectible you would like to browse.
DASHBOARD - NEW!
Instead of PROFILE, your account settings can now be found in your account DASHBOARD located under the HOME link. It is here where you can view or modify your account, such as to modify your subscriptions, payment information, email, renewal settings, etc ...
NAVIGATION - IMPROVED!
Many changes have been made to the site navigation. The main areas of the site can be reached through the upper menus: HOME takes you to your account dashboard; MY ACCOUNT shows which collectibles you have access to and allows you to navigate within the items you have saved to your inventory; PRICE GUIDES allows you to select and navigate within the Price Guide databases to which you have subscribed; SALES BOARD allows you to navigate within the Sales Board feature; HELP allows you to navigate the various methods of receiving help on the site; ABOUT tells you more about who we are; CONTACT offers the ability to contact us for any reason.
Important changes to note ...
• BACK-UP UTILITY ... under HOME --> locate subscription, click Create New Back-Up
• CANCEL, RENEW or CHANGE SUBSCRIPTIONS ... under HOME
• CHANGE EMAIL ... under HOME --> left-hand navigation area, click EDIT PROFILE
• CHANGE PAYMENT ... under HOME --> left-hand navigation, under BILLING
• ID TOOL ... under the Search feature within the Longaberger or Precious Moments Price Guides
• LIST REPAIR ... under MY ACCOUNT menu
• REPORTS ... under MY ACCOUNT menu
• SEARCH ... located within MY ACCOUNT or PRICE GUIDES. When wanting to search within your inventory, go first to the inventory you would like to search within and use the search fields to the right of the page. To search within our Prices Guides, go to the price guide you would like to search within and use the search fields to the right of that page.
USERNAME - NEW!
With the implementation of the Sales Board, every account has been assigned a 'username'. To keep the integrity of the username, you are not able to change it on your own. If you wish for this to be changed, you must contact us with how you would like it changed, as well as the reason for the change.
TUTORIALS - NEW!
In hopes of helping to navigate the new site, many video tutorials have been created. They can be found under HELP-->TUTORIALS.
NUMBER OF ITEMS NOTED IN INVENTORY - NEW!
For items listed in the Price Guides, you will see notations that say '0 items' or '1 item', etc. This notation is letting you know how many of that item you currently have in your inventory. Click on this notation and it will take you directly to those items within your inventory.
REPORTS - IMPROVED!
Many changes have been made to the Reports feature. You can access it in the MY ACCOUNT menu. We recommend watching the video tutorial to see all of the changes. If you have trouble creating a report that you used on the old site, please let us know and we will help you.
- LONGABERGER COLOR FIELD ... on our previous site, when entering a Longaberger item into your inventory, there were two fields to identify your item: item# and then color. This design was confusing to many and created inconsistencies in how the data was entered. We have consolidated these fields into just one color field, so no longer will you need to choose your item# AND color; only color.
- PRECIOUS MOMENTS ... you will notice that the symbols are no longer noted with initials, but with actual images of the symbol. YAY!!